Pages


Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Grey


Hey, I couldn’t be done with whatever it called. We’re laughing each other even when you’re just my only friend. How can I stand still whenever our eyes were met accidentally. Honestly my heart seems like “I’m gonna die oh, I wanna die”. It couldn’t stop scream like that. Why don’t you back then saying clearly that you’ve moved from your past lover? I will never ask you to forget about her, no no. Don’t get me wrong. I’m just thinking you must ready enough to find a new moon for your dark sky.

Actually I care so much about you, about all of yours. I don’t want bad things happened on you. When I say No for everyone, but why I’m still say Yes to you even you and me, I mean we’re not a couple anyway. You’re a bad jerk, a sharp-tongued boy, arrogant (yeah so much), a perfectly good critical killer, and you know very very clear I never win every our fight –or I surrender for other reason –  Yeah, after all you’re a jerk but how can I fall for a jerk like you are? an innocent girl like me, oh my Goodness. You’re such a nightmare.

Every hello will end with goodbye. I can’t imagine what happen next if we (him or me) are gone, there’s just an uncompleted story left behind. He will forget about me right? In his own eyes, I’m just a wind who comes for a while to fulfill his loneliness. It doesn’t matter who we will become, still a friend or more. But I really want you to understand how much I care about you, swallowing my pride just to gets your attention, trying to let go but your shadow following back, going to reach you but you stay away, I come closer but you run step by step.
I can’t read mind, so don't you dare confusing me like that. You’re full of grey to me. 

Everything I see is grey.

Grey and grey, but I enjoy every disaster you made. I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment